Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 1 - A Coffee Table from Ferrari Parts?


Actually, I'm not even sure what a blog is!! But, everyone has been telling me the things we're seeing and experiencing in the Ferrari parts world are interesting enough that I should write them down for the world to see.

Well, as my first post, I can simply say: I'm glad the US Dollar is finally gaining some strength against the Pound Sterling and Euro! This morning's outbound wire transfers to our suppliers were at the most advantageous rates we've seen in months.

In other news of the day, Ferrari parts do sometimes get lost in the world of FedEx shipping. Here's a Challenge Stradale wheel that came back to us (see above). Ooops... that'll make a nice coffee table one day! Luckily, it was only 1 of 4 wheels, and the gorgeous titanium lug nuts were unaffected.

1 comment:

David said...

Yikes! One small dent in a wheel, one large dent in someone's wallet! Well, FedEx's wallet I guess.

Now that the wheel is toast, maybe a coffee table isn't that bad of an idea...