Friday, September 12, 2008

Casual Friday?


I'm not sure if casual Friday has caught on at Ricambi America. Today we received a beautiful set of Wedgewood espresso cups, with the Ferrari cavallino in silver. Although we deal with Ferrari parts all day long (bearings, belts, hoses, wheels) sometimes its nice to stop and enjoy some over-the-top Ferrari branded merchandise.

Since we got several sets into inventory, I just had to use one myself and see if my proper Italian espresso (we have a nice Lavazza machine) tasted any better.... the verdict? YES!

This weekend looks to be nice weather and a chance to stretch the legs of my 348. I'll be attending a small car show in the Raleigh area, then watching a 'certain victory' (!!) of the Scuderia Ferrari at Monza on Sunday.

Ciao!

No comments: