Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wearable Ferrari Parts!


Earlier this week, I was delighted to open a box from a colleague of mine in Italy and discover two outrageously cool, genuine Ferrari parts - a Gore Tex Ferrari F1 Pit Crew jacket, and a fleece Ferrari F1 Pit Crew vest. Both items are from the 2004 season, and are in perfect condition. The jacket is currently listed for sale on eBay using our Ricambi America account, but I suspect it won't sell. That's perfectly cool with me -- I already have a version of this jacket, but the new one fits a little better. With the full Ferrari racing team logos, and complete Marlboro sponsorship, it is a gem.

On an unrelated note, I'm delighted that our holiday 2008 advertisements are now running in Prancing Horse, Cavallino, and Forza Magazine. We at Ricambi America spend a lot of time thinking about how to effectively convey the value proposition of our Ferrari Parts, and I think we've hit a home run with this current series. Stop by your local book store and check them out, or see our complete series on our website here: Our Advertisements

No comments: