Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holidays at Ricambi America

For the life of me, I can't figure out why our Ferrari parts business actually gets "crazy-busy" around the holidays. I thought most folks would be busy buying gifts for their spouses, children, co-workers, etc. instead of thinking about their Ferrari in a snow-bound garage. Boy, was I wrong!! This week, Ricambi America has shipped more Ferrari major service kits than I can remember in a long time. I think it must be folks getting ready to work on their Ferrari in the New Year, and just want to have all their Genuine Ferrari parts in the right place and ready for work.

Next week we'll also be installing one the first Ferrari 348 Challenge Grill kits. It is an aftermarket item to transform the back of the Ferrari 348 into a round-taillight treatment similar to the F355 and 360. Fingers crossed, it should look great!

No comments: