Sunday, January 3, 2010

The hottest Ferrari parts still can't shake this cold at Ricambi America

I have fun sharing how hot and sexy the Ferrari parts are at Ricambi America, but today I'm not sure I can say anything except BRRRRRR!!!! It is 17 degrees this morning and just too damn cold to think about much of anything except something like hot cocoa or oatmeal. :(

We installed a high tech thermostat at Ricambi America that allows monitoring of temperatures, and humidity at the office and in the warehouse from anywhere in the world. It is a nice piece of gadgetry to make certain everything stays in proper storage conditions. I'm pleased to report that our Ferrari parts are nice a comfortable at 67 degrees now. However, outside in Winston Salem, it is a whole different game!

On the plus side, my 348 is tucked in with a nice stretch satin Ferrari car cover and staying cozy warm on a Ferrari battery tender

No comments: