Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Will the real Fur Parts Step Forward?

At Ricambi America, we field almost 100 telephone calls per day, from all corners of the world from customers looking for genuine Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini parts. Although I have some nice windows in my office, it seems I'm often tied to my computer and unable to get outside and enjoy some fresh air...

Well, the answer has arrived! Remy, my new Nova Scotia Duck Tolling retriever is like a 1-hour countdown clock. The process of potty-training him forces me to put down a cool steering wheel, or clutch assembly, and get outside for a potty break every 60 miuntes. At first, I thought I might miss "something important" being away from the desk. The truth is, it's nice to just feel the fresh air!

Should we rename the company Fur Parts ? Or Furry Parts? I think we'll stick with Ricambi America. After all, the name is already synonymous with the quality, passion, integrity, and the most knowledgeable Ferrari parts staff in the business.

I'm sure Remy will be trained soon enough. Then, our breaks will involve fetching tennis balls and perhaps even an occasional Challenge Stradale wheel or other Ferrari part that rolls away (just kidding).

*** On a more serious note, we're in the process of working with Hill Engineering on a clutch thrust bearing for the Lamboghini Gallarado. It'll be a geat way to save some money, and get a fantastic Lamborghini item that is vastly superior to the factory version. Watch this space for more information.

No comments: